KEA Exams New Rules: Hijab Allowed, full sleeve shirt not allowed
KEA is ready with strict rules to prevent copying. It will be held on 18th and 19th of this month for various corporation boards and strict rules have been made for these exams.
KEA Exams New Rules: The exam irregularity that is currently making noise in the state. Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) is ready with strict rules to prevent copying. It will be held on 18th and 19th of this month for various corporation boards and strict rules have been made for these exams.
Aware of examination irregularities including PSI, KEA has taken strict measures to prevent duplication of examination by corporation boards. It has been decided to deploy police and use metal detectors for inspection, and this time they are allowed to wear hijab.
KEA Executive Director S Ramya has given information about this. So let’s see what all the rules have been made for the exam.
– Full sleeved shirts cannot be worn on the day of examination.
– Candidates are advised to appear in the examination wearing pants without pockets or with low pockets. Wearing kurta pajamas, jeans are not allowed to appear in the exam
– The clothes to be worn should be light and should not have large embroidery, zip pockets, and large buttons. Candidates are strictly prohibited from appearing in the examination wearing shoes
– It is advisable to wear sandals with thin soles. Only Mangalasutra and (wedding leg flinger ring) Kalungura are allowed for female candidates.
– Otherwise any candidate is not allowed to wear any metal jewelry around the neck, or wear earrings, rings, bracelets
– Prohibition of wearing a hat or any clothing on the head so as not to interfere with the use of Bluetooth devices. Similarly, wearing any clothing covering the mouth, ears and head is prohibited
– No mask of any kind can be worn
– Electronic items, mobile phone, pen drive, ear phone,
– Microphones, and watches are not allowed inside the examination hall
– No food items can be taken inside the exam room.
– Pencils, paper, eraser, geometry box and log table cannot be taken into the examination center.
– It is mandatory to bring the admit card. Two recent passport size photographs should be carried
– It is also mandatory to have a valid photo ID from the government
– Many rules have been made including that candidates are not allowed to leave the exam hall till the last bell of the exam.
But despite all these strict rules, KEA has allowed Muslim female students to wear hijab and write the exam. This issue is now hotly debated. Hindu girls are restricted to wear earrings and bangles. But pro-Hindu organization workers have objected that it is right that Muslim women are allowed to wear hijab.
On the other hand, KEA director Ramya confirmed that Muslim girls were allowed to write the exam wearing hijab. But they are advised to come to the examination center two hours before.