Bengaluru-based IT major, Wipro has announced the launch of ‘Wipro’s Begin Again program‘ and invite applications from women professionals who are having career break from 6 months to 1 or more years for jobs based in India.
Commenting on Wipro’s Begin Again program the company said, “Begin Again is our Inclusion and Diversity (I&D) initiative for women who are looking to relaunch their career post a break – be it for a sabbatical, motherhood, elderly care, travel, passion, or any other personal reasons,”
“The initiative enables talented women to explore career opportunities that will harness their potential and allow them to get back on track with the present demands of the industry. ” It added.
Key highlights of the program
• Structured Learning and Enablement Programs
• Integrated framework for a smooth transition
• Buddy Program to help you with all your queries
How to apply
Click Here for more details and follow the below quidelines.
• Explore job descriptions, required skills and eligibility for the open positions, which will make it easier for you to select the desired, right role.
• Post applying for the open position, you are required to fill a form for sharing your professional information in detail.
• Processes from choosing the role to filling up a form will lead you to the final stage of submitting your application.
Commenting on safety and health the company said, “At Wipro, the safety, health and well-being of our employees are of paramount importance and over the past several weeks we have taken a series of preventive measures to protect our employees from the Coronavirus outbreak and ensure business continuity for our customers.”
Recently, the company has announced its second-quarter results of the financial year 2022 and said that it will hire 30,000 freshers from the campus for the next financial year 2022-23, and Wipro will hire over 17,000 freshers in the current financial year.