Chennai: Tamil Nadu Chief Minister M.K. Stalin on Friday announced extension of the lockdown in the state till July 31 with some relaxations. Among these, Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), industrial schools, and typewriting training institutes can function with 50 per cent of students on a rotational basis.
– According to the new order, swimming pools, bars, educational institutions, zoos and theatres will remain closed.
– Inter-state transport services will remain prohibited except for the to and fro service to Puducherry.
– No social/ political/ cultural/ sports events will be allowed till July 31.
– Marriage-related gatherings are allowed up to 50 persons.
– Gatherings related to funeral/last rites are allowed up to attendance of 20 persons
– Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs), industrial schools, and typewriting training institutes are permitted to operate with 50 per cent of students on a rotational basis.
– Teachers can come to schools for admission related work and distribution of textbooks and other administrative works.