State Bank of India (SBI) customers will no longer need to visit the nearest branches as the country’s largest public lender is offering a number of important services on the phone. “Fulfill your banking needs, just call!” SBI tweeted. SBI customer good news here, now you can get services on phone.
SBI is offering five important services to its customers. State Bank of India customers can avail these banking services 24X7.
These five banking services are –
– Account balance and the last five transactions.
– ATM card blocking and dispatch status.
– Dispatch status of cheque book.
– TDS details and deposit interest certificate by e-mail.
– Request for a new ATM card after blocking the previous one.
SBI CUSTOMER CARE, PHONE BANKING NUNBERS
To avail the above-mentioned banking services, SBI customers can call 1800 1234, 1800 2100.