In a good news for millions of PUBG Mobile Lite across the world, the latest update of the hugely popular game has hit the servers. The latest update of PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 brings several thing to the game including a new lobby layout, a new loading screen, a new TDM Mode and FPP mode.
Although game developers have released PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update to the world, chances are you won’t be able to access the update in the App Store. If you are having trouble downloading the update, here is a step by step guide on how to download the latest update for PUBG Mobile Lite.
Here is how to download PUBG Mobile Lite 0.21.0 update via APK link.
– Visit the official website of PUBG Mobile Lite
– You will find the ‘Download APK’ button on the site
– Once the download is complete, locate the file on your Android mobile and install it. Always enable the option “Install from unknown source” on your Android device.
– Open the app once the installation is complete
– Once the in-game fixes are complete, you will be able to try the latest version of PUBG Mobile Lite.
PUBG Mobile Lite is the light version of PUBG Mobile and it has been specially designed for low spec phones. The game has a file size of 600MB and it can be played on a device with 1GB of RAM.