Union Budget 2024 Big Announcement: 300 units free electricity every month
In Union Budget 2024 Finance Minister announced that 300 units of free electricity every month to one crore households.
Union Budget 2024: While presenting the Union Budget in the Lok Sabha today, she said that emphasis will be placed on opening more medical colleges in the country and Anganwadi centers will be upgraded. Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman announced that 300 units of free electricity every month’ to one crore households.
We will build houses for 3 crore poor people in the next five years. They will implement the Ayushman Bharat scheme to Asha, Anganwadi workers and helpers.
Yes, Nirmala Sitharaman, who has presented the budget for the sixth year today on February 1 (Budget 2024), has announced in her budget that now 300 units of electricity will be provided free of cost to one crore households every month.
By announcing free electricity, the central BJP is all set to counter the Congress party, which has already announced free electricity in Karnataka and Telangana. Through this, the strategy has been formulated for the victory of the Lok Sabha elections.
Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman, informed that the PM Swanidhi has provided loan assistance to 78 lakh street vendors. PM Janaman Yojana will especially reach out to vulnerable tribal groups, PM Visakha Yojana will provide end-to-end support to artisans and craftspeople and the scheme for empowerment of disabled and transgender people reflects our resolve to leave no one behind, he said. Nirmala Sitharaman has given a great gift to women.
– Women’s empowerment through entrepreneurship, ease of living and dignity has gained momentum in the last 10 years
– 30 Crore Mudra Yojana loan given to women entrepreneurs
– Female enrollment in higher education has increased by 28% in 10 years.
– In STEM courses, girls and women account for 43% of enrollment, the highest in the world.
– All these are reflected in the increasing participation of women in the workforce.