Mumbai: A lockdown has been announced in Maharashtra over the weekends from Friday 8 pm to Monday 7 am to contain the fresh wave of coronavirus infections.
Along with that, the Maharashtra government will also enforce a strict night curfew from 8 pm to 7 am daily. During this period only essential services will be permitted. What’s open and What’s not
- Lockdown from 8pm on Friday to 7am on Monday
- Night curfew from 8pm to 7am. Only essential services will be permitted during the period.
- Restaurants are permitted only for take away and parcel services during the night.
- Prohibitory orders issued under section 144 to be implemented during the day time.
- Government offices will be allowed to function only at 50 percent capacity.
- Auto, taxi, buses to run with 50% capacity
- Theatres, drama theatres will be shut; film and television shootings will continue if there is no crowding.
- Parks and playgrounds to be closed.
- Offices to allow work from home.