KPSC (Karnataka Public Service Commission) has released the revised admission card for FDA (First Division Assistant) Exam on its official website.
The candidates who have applied for FDA Examination 2021, can visit KPSC Recruitment website to check and take a print out their hall tickets.
How to view FDA Hall ticket.?
* Go to the KPSC Website –
* Click on the link which reads ”Assistant/First Division Assistant – residual Parent Cadre (RPC) Revised Hall tickets Published”
* The link will direct to a new page of the KPSC Website
* Enter your user name and password
* FDA hall tickets will be displayed
* Take a print out of your KPSC FDA hall ticket.
FDA exam 2021 was supposed to be held on January 24, 2021. However, KPSC had postponed the exam due to question paper leak.
FDA Examination 2021 will be held on February 27 and 28.