Bengaluru: Covid-19 lockdown will continue in 11 districts in Karnataka which have a high positivity rate till June 21. Some relaxation has been allowed in the rest of the districts.
The lockdown will continue with no new relaxation in Chikmagalur, Shivamogga, Davangere, Mysuru, Chamarajanagar, Hassan, Dakshina Kannada, Bengaluru Rural, Mandya, Belagavi and Kodagu districts where the Covid-19 positivity rate is high.
The following relaxations will given from June 14 till June 21 In other districts
- Essential shopping will be allowed from 6 am to 2 pm. Parks will be allowed from 5 am to 10 am. Street vendors can do business from 6 am to 2 pm.
- All industries will be allowed to open with 50 per cent staff, but garment industries will function with 30 per cent employees.
- Weekend curfew from 7 pm Friday till 5 am Monday will be in place.
- Auto and taxis will be allowed with two passengers only.
- Daily night curfew from 7 pm till 5 am will be in place.