Indian furniture retailer IKEA is hiring for various positions for its Bengaluru store. The company recently set up its fourth facility in Bengaluru where it employs 1,000 co-workers with 72 per cent local co-workers. Job seeker good news here, Bangalore IKEA stores is hiring.
Job seeker All the job vacancies advertised on the company website are full time. “We are a diverse group of simple, simple people with a deep passion for home décor. We all share an inspiring vision: “To create better everyday lives for many people. It brings us all together and builds our inclusive, open and honest culture,” Ikea said in a statement on its site. With the ad said, ‘We are now hiring in Bangalore’.
IKEA truly believes it will create the best work environment for many of its coworkers, providing equal pay and growth opportunities for all. The company said the store also believes in empowering women and has seen women perform job roles traditionally reserved for men, such as forklift driving, power stacking, and assembly and installation services.
Position IKEA is hiring
– Supply Planner, Textile Carpet
– Supply Planner, Clothing Products
– Supply Planner, Category Sector – Metals, Plastics, Float Glass, and Electronics
– Project Leader (Extension Logistics)
– Product compliance specialist
– Multichannel Network Project Manager
– Senior cyber engineer
– Cyber engineer
– Service Fulfillment Operations Developer
– Sales Co-Worker (Basic Team)
– Public relations leader
– Succession planning specialist
– Service Business Settlement Junior Specialist
– Goods Flow Team Leader – VR Mall
– SSS Team-Leader – VR Mall
Ikea’s Bengaluru store witnessed huge crowds over the weekend. People had to wait for nearly three hours at the Nagasandra store and it became difficult for the security guards to handle the crowd. “Bengaluru, we are overwhelmed with your response Current wait time at Nagasandra store is 3 hours. Please plan accordingly or shop online,” informed IKEA India via a tweet.
With a planned investment of 3,000 crore in Karnataka, IKEA is expecting to attract around 5 million visitors to Bengaluru this year, the company said. IKEA now has four sites nationwide. In 2018, IKEA opened its first facility in Hyderabad. It opened stores in Navi Mumbai and Mumbai in 2020 and 2021 respectively.