The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, which conducted the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) said that the GATE 2023 result will be available on the candidate application portal (gate.iitk.ac.in) on 16 March 2023 after 4:00 PM. GATE 2023 Results: Result declared today; Score Card On March 21.
The Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, which conducted the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) said in an official guideline that the GATE 2023 result will be available on the candidate application portal on 16 March 2023 after 4:00 PM. A GATE top score is mandatory for candidates to get admission in M Tech i.e. Masters in Engineering and Research program offered by IITs, NITs and other reputed institutes.
How to Check GATE 2023 Result?
- Go to gate.iitk.ac.in.
- Login to the application ports using the requested details.
- View and Download GATE Result.
Who can use GATE score?
A qualifying GATE score can be used to gain admission and/or financial aid for these
- For admission in Masters programs and Direct Doctorate programs in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Science/Commerce/Arts
- For admission in doctoral programs in related branches of arts and sciences in institutions supported by the Ministry of Education and other government agencies.
- GATE score is used by some colleges and institutes to admit students without scholarship/aid from Ministry of Education.
- Moreover, many Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs) are using GATE score in their recruitment process.
Only students admitted to the course with a valid GATE score at the time of admission are eligible for postgraduate scholarship. The GATE exam was conducted on February 4, 5, 11 and 12 at examination centers across the country. The GATE’s provisional answer key was released on February 21 and the objection window was closed on February 25. The final answer key is expected to be published along with the results.
Also Read: KPSC Recruitment 2023: Application Invitation for 242 Accounts Assistant Posts