Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023: Bangalore District Central Cooperative (DCC) Bank has announced a notification for the recruitment of Junior Assistants, Group D, Driver & Other vacancy. Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment 2023: Apply Online for Junior Assistants, Group D posts.
Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online. Junior Administrative Category-1 (Branch Manager) 4 Posts. (Group B-1) Senior Assistant 19 Posts. (Group B-1) Stenographers 1 post. (Group B-2) Junior Assistants 43
Bangalore DCC Bank Recruitment Application Fee:
– General, 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B Candidates: Rs. 1500/-
– SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 750/-
– Payment Mode: Through Online
– Starting Date for Apply Online: 30-01-2023
– Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2023
Age Limit (as on 28-01-2023)
– Minimum Age: 18 Years
– Maximum Age: 35 Years
– Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ PH/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
Also Read: Karnataka Post Office Recruitment 2023 for 3036 GDS, Postman & Other posts
Post Name, Total post and Qualification:
1. Branch Manager – 4 – Any Degree
2. Senior Assistant – 19 – Any Degree
3. Stenographers – 1 – PUC, Diploma (Commercial Practice)
4. Junior Assistants – 43 – PUC
5. Computer Operator – 2 – PUC, Diploma (Commercial Practice)
6. Driver – 4 – SSLC
7. Group D – 23 – SSLC.
How to Apply Online for Bangalore DCC Bank (BDCC Bank) Recruitment:
Applying for the BDCC Bank vacancy is pretty easy. The candidates can follow the steps written here along with the official links.
1. First of all, open the online application link added below.
2. On this page, click the new registration button, and enter all the necessary details.
3. Once registration is completed, proceed with login.
4. Once logged in, provide academic details and upload the required documents.
5. Once the application is filled out completely, review it properly.
6. After submission, process to pay the application fee.