CBSE class 10 and class 12: popular publishers in the education industry has announced the launch of sample papers of the official CBSE Board 2022-23 for class 10th and 12th. These CBSE Sample Papers 2022-23 for Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 contain board likely questions and are based on the “CBSE Sample Papers”. CBSE class 10 and class 12 Sample Papers out.
Oswaal Books has launched additional CBSE Sample Papers 2022-23 for Classes 9, 10, 11 and 12 for Extensive Practice. Oswaal CBSE Books 2022-23 For Classes 9, 10, 11 and CBSE class 12 contain the latest typologies of Questions (level of competencies for questions) defined by Board. CBSE has made a few more changes in the marking scheme including marks weightage and alternation in weightage which will be given to various questions differently.
Apart from this, CBSE has also reduced the 30 per cent syllabus for the students of classes 9th to 12 for the CBSE Board Exams 2023 session. The Book contains mind-maps, mnemonics, quick revision notes, video-based conceptual learning via QR Codes for exam-ready preparation.
Key Preparation Insights for scoring highest:
1. Scheduler Is the Key To Success: You should always develop the habit of scheduling your preparations before doing it. So, the foremost exam preparation insight that every student should know is to have a scheduler. With the scheduler, strategically optimizing the time and proceeding with the preparation becomes super easy.
2. Save Time: Score More: Experts always recommend saving at least 2 months before the exam and do all the studies before that period. The reason being that students need to be calm during exam period, and an advanced two-month exam preparations will not only boost their confidence to score highest but will also give plenty of time for efficacious revision with sample papers which are the most important aspect of the last two months study plan to excel in CBSE board exams 2023.
3. Sample Papers Are Just Like a Blueprint: Anyone with a focused sight to score maximum must already be preparing with the sample papers. Toppers already know that sample papers are meant to provide students with a feel of the exam before the actual exam.
CBSE board exam 2023 few changes that have been introduced for this year:
1. There will be more emphasis on subjective-based questions and precisely on case-based questions. Experts are suggesting that there will be 3 case-based questions in every sample paper in every subject both in CBSE class 10 and CBSE class 12 board exams.
2. Section A for every subject will be MCQ based where there won’t be any choices unlike the previous year paper. In this section in any subject the pictorial questions would increase in number.
3. For the first time, CBSE has introduced assertion and reason-based questions in Maths in both CBSE class 10 and 12th which wasn’t the case before. Overall, the number of questions per sample paper would go down, but the difficulty level of the question would go up.