The Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has invited applications from eligible individuals for the post of Head Teacher in Primary Schools under the State Education Department. BPSC Recruitment 2022: Apply online for 40,506 post, check detail.
The Commission is looking to fill 40,506 vacancies through this recruitment drive. The interested and eligible candidates can go through the details of the vacancy at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in. The last date to apply is April 22, 2022. Candidates can apply for the posts through the official website – www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) Recruitment 2022: Important dates
– BPSC Headmaster Notification Date- 23 March 2022
– BPSC Headmaster Registration Starting Date- 28 March 2022
– BPSC Headmaster Registration Last Date- 22 April 2022
– BPSC Headmaster Application edit Last Date- 29 April 2022
– BPSC Headmaster Exam Date- To be announced
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Eligibility criteria
The candidate must be a citizen of India and a resident of Bihar. The candidate should have a degree of graduation from any recognised university (minimum 50% marks). 5% relaxation shall be given in the minimum prescribed marks to the candidates belonging to SC/ST/EBC/BC/Differently able/female and EWS.
The degree of ‘Aalim’ obtained from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madarsa Education Board, and degree of Shastri from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University will be treated to be equivalent to graduation.
BPSC Recruitment 2022: Application fee
– Unreserved category candidates- Rs 750
– Female/SC/ST/ PWD category candidates- Rs 200