Monday, June 14, 2021
spot_img

32 people Fall Sick After Eating Prasad During pooja

Uttar Pradesh: Thirty-two people were taken ill after eating ‘prasad’ during a Bhandara, organized to mark the ending of ‘Bhagwat Katha’ in Jukhaya village under Sadar Police Station in Kannauj Uttar pradesh.

After eating the prasad, many of them complained of vomiting and stomach ache. They were rushed to the district hospital by family members. Panic prevailed in the village after the incident.

District Magistrate Rakesh Kumar Mishra said all those admitted were fine and a team of doctors has also been sent to the village. Senior district administration officials have also been rushed to the village to keep an eye on the situation.The doctors said those admitted had suffered food poisoning.

Related Articles

Stay Connected

19,395FansLike
2,815FollowersFollow
14,700SubscribersSubscribe
- Advertisement -spot_img

Latest Articles